Here are some of the main features of our Alum Engine Plate Anode Volvo Dpx:
• Aluminium/Indium alloy is more active so it gives better protection.
• Essential for Mercury sterndrives – Zinc will not provide the correct protection.
• Recommended for both salt and freshwater on Mercury sterndrives.
• Last up to 50% longer than zinc anode.
• Aluminum anodes ‘self clean’ in freshwater – Zinc anodes form a coating that stops them working within a few months.
• Environmentally friendly
Find the Trinity Marinas Chandlery in Hinckley on the Ashby Canal in the West Midlands. Our Marine shop has a huge choice of inland waterways chandlery supplies for customers in the UK. Order products from our chandlery here online to receive by mail order, or visit us at the Marina.