The Blue Sea Batt Switch 9002e 4-Way With Afd’s main features are:
• Make-before-break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption
• Marked Ignition protected – Safe for installation aboard petrol powered boats.
• Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
• Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches.
• Cranking Rating: 10 sec. 2,000 Amps
• Cranking Rating: 1 min. 1,000 Amps
• Intermittent Rating: 5 min. 600 Amps
• Continuous Rating 350 Amps
• Maximum Voltage Rating 32 Volts DC
• Terminal Stud Size 3/8″-16 (M10)
• Terminal Stud Torque 140 in-lb (15.82 N ·m) max.
• Mounting Holes Accept 1/4″ (M6) Screw
• Cable Size to Meet Ratings 4/0 AWG (120mm ²)
• Cable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables 1.10″ (27.9mm)
• Weight Lb (Kg) 1.15 (0.52)
Find the Trinity Marinas Chandlery in Hinckley on the Ashby Canal in the West Midlands. Our Marine shop has a huge choice of inland waterways chandlery supplies for customers in the UK. Order products from our chandlery here online to receive by mail order, or visit us at the Marina.