The Whale Shower Sump System 950gph 12v is a robust compact tank with multi-port options to suit your installation.
The Whale Shower Waste System is designed to collect waste water from shower trays and sinks then automatically trigger the electric field sensor to activate the pump. The complete system includes a sump box, compact and powerful Orca Pump, automatic Electric Field Sensor and robust stainless steel filter all pre-assembled to allow for quick and easy installation.
The Whale Shower Sump System allows for multiple inlet and outlet connections ranging from ¾” (19mm) – 1 ½” (38mm) for inlet connections and ¾” (19mm) or 1” (25mm) for outlet connections, therefore adapting to your existing plumbing. It is available in 500 GPH and 950 GPH capacities.
• Plug N Play – Pre-assembled kit
• Easy Maintenance – Clear, hinged lid and removable stainless mesh strainer for easy inspection and maintenance
• Easy Installation – Multiple inlet port sizes for easy connection to existing plumbing
• Reliable Operation – Electronic Sensor Switch
• Consistent flow – Built-in non-return valve prevents cycling
Find the Trinity Marinas Chandlery in Hinckley on the Ashby Canal in the West Midlands. Our Marine shop has a huge choice of inland waterways chandlery supplies for customers in the UK. Order products from our chandlery here online to receive by mail order, or visit us at the Marina.